Sunday, November 4, 2007

Project S.O.N.A.R Website Released

Greetings All,
I have released the first iteration of the Project S.O.N.A.R website for further information and group sign up. While I am still working out a few kinks, we all have to start somewhere. The website is located at the following link..

www.projectsonar.com

So have a read, sign up for the group, and I'll be releasing the actual Sonar form as soon as it's developed enough for proper use (should be sometime later this month). If you have any difficulty signing up for the group, just email me at my address and I'll note you down for the first participation once we settle on a date.

mditulli@gmail.com

Also, I have been viewing and cataloging many other interactive projects in Second Life that have made their debut lately. These will appear on the blog shortly once I organized my photos and video recordings. Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

No comments: